EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Saskatchewan Trappers Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to the wise use
and enhancement of Saskatchewan’s fur resource.
To ensure succession of our organization, we are seeking a motivated and task oriented individual to
assist us with our daily operations. This position requires a person familiar with office management procedures
and basic accounting principles, excellent organizational skills, and outstanding communication abilities.
Interested individuals must be a current member within the association and
demonstrate active involvement in the trapping industry.
The time commitment required within the position varies throughout the calendar year. This
position currently receives an annual honorarium for the commitment and efforts in the previous year.
– capable of filing and reconciling financial statements monthly
– collecting, depositing, and reporting monies received throughout the calendar year
– coordinating expenses and submitting reports on time sensitive deadlines accurately and independently
Outstanding Documentation and Communication
– following up with members and stakeholders related to business related information
– providing information and documents to specific parties or individuals
– collecting and compiling data, reports, and meeting minutes
– reporting directly to the President and the board of directors
Computer & Program Competency
– preference will be given to individuals with office education
– certification or competency in computer programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Quick-books recommended
– If no certification, applicant must be able to demonstrate competency or ability to navigate and learn new software
Further specifics of this position can be found within the Constitution, located on our website.
HOW TO APPLY
A resume with cover letter and references is welcome by email.
Deadline for application is no later than June 15th 2019.
All applications will be notified of receiving their application.
For further questions, please feel free to contact Wrangler @ 306.796.7875 or email [email protected]